xinhui

Saturday, July 30, 2005

So Excited or Nervous?

My IPW Project was being selected by our form teacher.My group members and I were very shocked that our project would be chosen as I thought that ours was the worst in our class.My form teacher,Miss Low chose our group and my friend Kai Xin's group.We were being selected to present our project in front of the school.Next Tuesday,we were to present to the Secondary One, the next day Secondary Two then Thursday Secondary Three.Wah,so many days that need to present our project,so embarrassing in front of the whole school.I was excited because our project was being selected and given an opportunity to present to the school.However I was very embarrassed if I was asked to present to the whole school.Do you that I should be excited or be happy?Oh yes, can you add me since you had friendster,give me your e-mail add!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home