xinhui

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Today,I went Hougang Swimming Complex with my mother:) My father had first brought my brother there first as my brother had a swimming lesson which started at 8.30a.m. My father and I swam in the medium pool , while my mother did not swim because she did not know how to swim. We swam for about three hours(of course not keep on swimming). Then, we went to bathe. I realised that i had one missed call, it was valerie. After taking my bath, i called back. I told her that i was swimming so i could not answer her call. She told me that she was working at Hougang Mall(Helen). She asked me whether i want to watch Night Muesum because i had a free movie money. But i prefer to watch Death Note 2 using the free money. I told her that i will decide first then i tell her whether i am going. Then, we went to Hougang Mall to have our lunch. After eating, i went to find valerie. I talked to her for a while then went home with my parents. I took a nap and had my tuition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home