xinhui

Monday, July 17, 2006

My Napha Re-test

Last Friday, I had my napha re-test.Actually i do not feel like going to re-take again as i had a rehersal for the cultural cum speech day which is held on 30 august 2006. It would be very tiring after doing all the napha re-test again. Now the rules had changed, once you failed your napha, you have got to re-do the whole thing again. Many of my friends who also had the rehersa, also feel like not going too. After school, i told my PE teacher that whether i could postpone today re-test but she said this was not an excuse. She told me if my friends and i do not go for the re-test, she would give us an orange form whicha was an offence if you got three orange forms you would be sent for detention. So when i heard this, i immediately changed my mind and i decided to go for the re-test.I persuade my friends to go too. They too, also changed their minds and dedided to go for the re-test. It was at 2.30p.m. so i went for my cca first as it was at 1.30p.m. Then i told my teacher that i had a re-test and he let me go and i told him that i would be back for the rehersal. Luckily, this time i had finally passed my test. After the re-test, i went to the hall for the rehersal, although i was exhausted, i was glad that i had passed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home