xinhui

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

My School Holidays

Now, let me tell uyou what I have done during the school holidays.One of of favourite time was when I was in Genting with my family and relatives. We went to play at the theme park there. It was very fun however I did not play many games because I was afraid of height. We stayed in ,First World Hotel'.We stayed from 26/11/05 to 29/12/05.There were also many delicious food.It was very cold there so my mother wanted me to wear thick clothing.HAve you been Genting before?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:27 AM , Blogger Qi said...

    hello dear xinhui,

    so sorry, i only saw your new blog now. You set up your own blog! that's wonderful! I hope you will continue with it though i didn't ask you to do it anymore.

    have fun with your blog! you can add photos and stuff to make it look good!

    looking forward to reading more. jia you for your upcoming tests too! =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home