xinhui

Friday, January 19, 2007

So tiring!

Haha so long never blog already. School has finally re-open. Well, i guess this is the third week of school. We had already got many homework to do. Morever, there are class test too. I had 'A' maths test on Monday(14/01/07), 'E' maths test yesterday(18/01//07) and chemistry test today(19/01/07). Haha, got so mant things to study. But, never mind i had alredy expected this because now i am in secondary 3 so there will be more homework to do and class test. too. However, I kep hearing from the teachers that as 3e1 is the best class, there should be no failures or eveyone should getting A1 or A2. I feel very stressed when teachers keeps saying this. I think i do not have that capability to get a A1 or A2 at all. Morever, my marks are always so low:( I hope i will be able to get a better grades better by working harder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home